Wednesday, November 21, 2012

::chalet:chic::


I barely write a post within blogger...I always go to my desktop and type out a post in notepad or pages and then copy and paste...don't ask me why, but it is easier to think this way...when typing within blogger I feel too much pressure to post something witty. I usually don't anyways...but just felt like I should share something random today...

I know I have been behind in the 30 day challenge but will promise to pick it up and start answering questions again.  Maybe...you know how I roll. Lol.


On another note, I am a crazy dog lady. I had to leave Lou'e at home today and it broke my heart, I hope he is doing well. I have to get him a little radio so that he has something to listen to during the day. I don't want to take him out to often as he isn't fully vaccinated and don't want him to catch anything and get sick. His next shot is December 4th...and will have to check when the next one after that is. 
So I am hoping that work flies by today so I can spend time with my little one. It is going to be a crazy busy day today regardless. 
I missed new magazine day yesterday and Hitman!! Remember how I was telling you that I was waiting for this game? Obsessed, I know. Nothing beats Lou'e though.  I miss you Lou'eeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Since Winter is coming...
Here is Kelsey van Mook, photographed by Chris Nicholls in the January 2011 issue of Flare Magazine.



 



-S.*

{Source: Blue Orchid @ TFS}

5 comments:

  1. Great shots!!! Makes wanna hit the slopes.
    Hope lou'e is doing well!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun. Lou'e is grand! xo
    -S.*

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are genuinely wonderful ideas in on the topic of blogging.

    You have touched some nice points here. Any way
    keep up wrinting.

    Here is my web blog :: https://www.wikivs.com/wiki/User:MarilynLU

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
    Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
    Plz respond as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. kudos

    Feel free to visit my web page :: Glinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy.
    I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you
    some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this
    article. I want to read more things about it!


    Here is my webpage: Hot Man Ass ()

    ReplyDelete