Tuesday, November 13, 2012

::kruger:&:new:magazine:day::

It's new magazine day!! Which means that the new Vanity Fair is going to be out! WOOHOO!!! I am uber excited. Of course, as soon as I get it, I will scan and share with you guys. ;) 



Also, tonight I will post a recipe from Candice Kumai's cookbook, probably from Pretty Delicious...her cookbooks are amazeballs. I love them. So a review will follow with the recipe too. If you don't have her cookbook, I suggest you run over to your bookstore  or log onto Amazon and purchase it. You won't regret it. 


Travis is also slowly beginning to feel better, which is good. He was a sick puppy for the last little while...but I think he may have given it to me as I am not feeling 100%. I took all my meds/vitamins this morning so I hope it goes away. I have been feeling rough the last little while...geeze.

Here we have an editorial with the lovely Diane Kruger for Madame magazine. 










-S.*

2 comments:

  1. amazing!! this must be one of the best editorials I've seen!! thank you so much dear:)) I am now following you too on GFC!!:) would you like to also follow each other on twitter, facebook and bloglovin?? let me know darling:)) also, I have a new post now and would love to know your opinion on it!!

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete