Tuesday, December 11, 2012

::ski:fi::

For some reason I am feeling a tad off today. Not sure why...but hopefully I can shake this feeling. A lot of people are getting sick in my city...probably because the freakin' weather doesn't know what to do with itself. Snow? Rain? +10C? -11? Like???! 
Anyways...it is Tuesday...which means new magazine day! YAY! :) I am also trying to get more studying in, which seems to be working. My boss is allowing me to study at work when it isn't busy, which I am incredibly grateful for. So I am catching up a bit here and there, that doesn't mean I have the nights off. I am still doing more studying. Walking Lou'e. Playing with him. Cleaning. Taking care of Trav. Lol. The whole 9.
Christmas is fastly approaching...I mean, where did the time go?! I am still hoping for some snow...and I need to start my Christmas shopping. But there are a few people that I just have no idea what to get for.
Anyways. Enough random chitchat. 
Here is an editorial for ya.
I especially love the last pic.


Rianne van Rompaey Hits the Slopes for Elle Netherlands’ January Issue.

Clever title for this editorial btw.








-S.*

{Source: FashionGoneRogue}

1 comment:

BōW-Designs said...

Love these shots!!! Amazing post! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...