Tuesday, November 03, 2015

::back:?::

I can't seem to cut loose of this blog.
I tried to go a different route with Live Well with Miss G....but I've worked so hard on this one since 2012 that I can't seem to cut loose. 

When I sit there and try to figure out things to blog about on Live Well I just can't seem to get inspired enough to type ANYTHING. I begin...and then second guess everything it is that I write. I know I shouldn't, because it's MY blog...but I just feel like the Darling blog is more personable...it's like sitting on a box window with a large quilted blanket and a warm cup of tea and just reading some random ramblings for the sheer fun of it while it's raining or snowing outside...
I feel more inspired when I come here...probably because I have such a history with it. 
And as much as I like the new blog...the look of it in particular...I just can't launch off the ground with it like I wanted to...and Darling has some deep roots that I can't shake.

Therefore, I am back at the Darling...maybe I'll change the new of this blog...but for now...I am going to putter away here and then maybe figure something out for Live Well down the line. I love the name of it...I love both names...but I feel more comfy and cozy here with you guys. 
I always used to love blogging...and go through old posts...and even though a lot of edits are gone...we will still do a bit of fashion...more food...and a LOT of random ramblings. 
There will be book lists...and wish lists...and "inspiration" posts...there will be reviews and such as well. Basically, everythign that I did before...that I haven't done in a long while. 

Time to get back it. And get inspired. 


-S.*

No comments:

Post a Comment