Sunday, April 22, 2012

::crap!::

Holy crap!!!
I haven't posted on here since the 14th!?!! What is wrong with me!?! Omg. I am so sorry peoples. I am going to be back - and with a vengeance to boot. So make sure to stay tuned to lots of editorial posts, recipes, reviews and such. 
Sorry that I have disappeared. Lots has been going on since I got back. 

Btw, thanks to all the new followers! If you want me to check out your blog and follow please let me know!!! It'll be easier if you comment to this post so I can directly go to your web address as I can't keep track of who follows and when. 

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Mine has been quiet but splendid! Now I am off to make some dinner and will be back to begin posting. :) 

Talk soon!

Ps. In the meantime, check out my Tumblr account - www.sugar-jar.tumblr.com.


-S.*

No comments:

Post a Comment