Sunday, March 08, 2015

::weekenders::

Just wanted to check in and say hi! :) 
The weekend is going well, but it's going to fast!! Why can't it slow down!? 
Today I am going to be tidying up as well as making a delicious slow cooker chicken. 
I got my hair done yesterday, thanks to my friend Keverino! It honestly feels so great to finally have my grays GONE {for now, anyway, lol}. And before my birthday I am going to have my Sister cut my hair into something fabulous. I need to peruse some hair magazines. I want something totally different. I've had one length of hair for such a long time! Maybe a bob? Or a lob? Or...a perm? Nah...
But we will figure it out! :) 


The other day {Friday}, Travis had to work a bit later than usual, since he's been getting off at 3pm most days. After work I made the -20C trek to Symposium. It was only a 7 or so minute walk but I think I nearly lost my precious hands to frostbite. 
OK, I am exaggerating, but seriously, it was freakin' cold as all hell. 
After getting to Symposium I decided to get a nice meal for myself. First time I sat in a restaurant and ordered on my own! Hey, it's OK to do it! It was actually kinda fun and it was only $13 too. So much cheaper then even going to McDonalds! Okay...same amount...but seriously - and it's a MUCH better meal! It was yummy. :) I got a jerk chicken sandwich.



The weekends I try and spend as much time at home, despite always running errands. I am sure that'll change in the Summer time. We will always be out. But I also like to just be lazy and relax with the pups. 
Who am I kidding though. The last few months I have been on the GO. 
This is the first time where I have literally spent half the morning in bed. 
Here is a pic {below} of the pups guarding me while I'm about to jump in the bath. :) 


Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!
What will you be doing for the rest of your Sunday? 
I will make my chicken and go through my old books, see if there is anything I could reread. :) 

PS. I am considering getting my own domain..so my own website. But...I am also considering a sister-blog-site to this one...all about food and health. 
Or, I could integrate it into this one. I will have to think on it. Will keep you all posted. :)Oh and I MUST post some recipes soon! I will do that! So stay tuned! 


-S.*

No comments:

Post a Comment