Saturday, September 25, 2010

::photo:of:the:day::

So, it's been a little while since I last posted, I have since got a laptop so that I could blog more. But, at the same time, my lovely Mom came down for a visit ( to Canada ) from her new home California.
California cannot be expressed with words...it is absolutely amazing. And don't just think Hollywood here and celebrities...also remember the beaches, the views, the valleys and mountains, the vineyards and palm tree's. I always adore going for a visit there. But mostly I go there for my parents, obviously to visit.
My Mom is one of the most stylish people I know. She is ALWAYS put together and looks classy and elegant, funky and fun. She can do it all and with such ease. She is one of my style icons, and I guess that's where me and my sister get all our incredible idea's for clothes. Seriously, half the time people ask me "Where did you get that shirt/boots/bag?!" - my reply?: "My Mom." She is utter uber cool to the max, fancy, laid back, creative, eclectic and just plain awesome.

This pic is for me Mama, mostly because, I think this is LA, and the model is Anouck Lepere, I basically just wanted to post a photo of the day that reminded me of *home*.
The source for this image is unknown. But I really like it.




-S*

No comments:

Post a Comment