Monday, July 04, 2011

::style:watch::

I love the People Style Watch website - they have oodles upon oodles of celebrity pics and show you what they're wearing, who they're wearing and what's hot right now. 
What's even better is when readers write to the magazine to ask where did celebs get certain pieces of clothes or accessories and they obviously publish it in the mag and let you know. Here are a few of them from the site that I found that I myself covet. 


SELENA GOMEZ'S BLOUSE
Can you please tell me where Selena Gomez got her cute top from the Star Track "Surprised Guest"? - Andrea
Gomez hits a high note in a $495 3.1 Phillip Lim Top, which stylist Basia Richard tells PEOPLE she "styled simply with skinny jeans and heels," for a performance on Good Morning America.

ASHLEE SIMPSON'S SANDALS
I saw a photo of Ashlee Simpson on June 3 and want to know the brand of shoes she's wearing! - Angie
The new designer gets her kick in $580 Miu Miu "Cammeo" patent leather platforms.

KATIE'S BLOUSE
Who makes Katie Holmes's ruffled blouse? I've got to find it! - Krisi
Holmes is ready for a date night in a $280 Etoile Isabel Marant cotton-gauze top. 

GWEN'S PANTS
Can you please tell me where Gwen Stefani got her gray and black plaid harem pants? - Christine
She really did make L.A.M.B. for herself! Gwen Stefani struts her stuff in $400 wide-leg plaid trousers from the brand's Spring collection.

SELMA'S CARDIGAN
I'm 5 months pregnant and need to know where Selma Blair got her oversized gray wrap sweater! - Melissa
The stylish Mom-to-be ties one on in a Marc by Marc Jacobs belted cardigan while out in Hollywood. 
GWYNETH'S BOOTS
Can you please provide me with the name of Gwyneth Paltrow's belted boots? - Helen
The elite traveler racks up style miles in belted Balenciaga boots from the 2009 pre-fall collection {no longer available}.

HILARY DUFF'S PURSE
Where can I find Hilary Duff's purse in the photo, "Street Flare"? - Julia
To add drama to her casual ensemble, the star relies on funky accessories - including a $565 Kooba "Hailey" satchel. 


-S.*

{Source: Photo and Text from the People StyleWatch website.}

No comments:

Post a Comment