Thursday, January 29, 2015

::monsieur:galliano::

Ugh. I have been dealing with the most excruciating stomach/pelvic pains the last little while - that's why I haven't really been on here blogging. 
Not only that but my anxiety is a little more then through the roof. 
On a positive note though, Travis and I joined a new gym {yay!} - called World Gym...super cheap. I am excited to get back at it. :) And I also have a job interview today as well...am a little more then nervous about it but have been going through my notes so hoping to nail it. I just need to get into it with confidence. It's crazy how I can sell other people and am able to sell products but I can't sell myself! 
But I think that is the key - confidence. 

I also want to point out that I was beyond ecstatic to hear that Maison Margiela has elected John Galliano as their new creative director! I have been dyyyyyying since Galliano disappeared from the fashion world in 2011 and publicly atoned after his questionable antics at a Paris bar spouting anti-semitic remarks in an alcohol-fueld rage...but hey..we all did stupid shit while drunk, non? 
Anyways - incredible is all I have to say...and must share with you the 2015 Haute Couture line by Galliano for Maison Margiela. 













-S.*

{Source: Images from Style.Com}

No comments:

Post a Comment