Thursday, September 01, 2011

::desert:rose::

Wow!
It has been quite a while since I posted last. Have been keeping busy and going through some stuff but all in all I am feeling quite content today and am super excited that in two more sleeps my boyfriend and I will be California bound - which reminds me, I have to print out my itinerary and check in tomorrow morning. 
There is lots of packing that needs to be done as well as cleaning and whatnot. 
I am definitely going to miss my kitty for the two weeks that we will be out and about in Sunny northern California, but he is in good hands {boyfriends Mom}. 
I will still miss snuggling with him!
I will also miss my fishie; Lady. She'll probably just swim around and sleep most of the time. Lol. 
Anyways...I will try and post as much as possible when I am on my vacation. I plan on bring my laptop so I should stay connected throughout much of the trip. I am going to miss sitting on my phone on 3G when we do road trips but there is a lot of sight-seeing to do and things to look out for.
Have you guys gone to California before?
I looooove it. It's home because my parents are obviously there. :)
Anyways...I am going to post as much editorials as I can today...I am quite the busy bee for the next few days trying to get everything organized and ready. 
Hope all of you are having a wonderful end to the Summer, it is September 1st after all and Fall is just around the corner - mind you I love Fall. ;)

Noemie Lenoir by Thierry Le Gouès for French Revue de Modes S/S 2011.








PS. Love now that you can upload multiple photo's!


-S.*

No comments:

Post a Comment