Saturday, September 17, 2011

::fall:on:its:way::

Hello all. 
I know I haven't posted in quite a while. I have been visiting my parents in California for about 2 weeks and it was a beyond amazing 2 weeks. :) It was absolutely fantastic to get away from where I live and just spend time with my Mom and Dad along with my boyfriend. 
California is absolutely gorgeous and you guys should definitely visit there one day if you can. Everything is just absolutely fabulous there. 
But now, my bf are back in Canada and Fall is in the air. The leaves are slowly beginning to turn and you can definitely smell it. 
You know that smell...the smell of decaying leaves (who would have thunk that it would smell awesome!?)...I love everything about Autumn. 
The colour orange, cinnamon, hot cocoa, chunky sweaters, pumpkins, Thanksgiving, pies, gorgeous boots, pies...LOVE FALL! :)
Anyways, I have a lot of catching up to do, I know. :) 
Let's start off with an editorial. 

Sara Blomqvist by Ben Toms for Harper’s Bazaar UK.








-S.*

No comments:

Post a Comment