Thursday, January 03, 2013

::be:merry:happy:2013::

2013 is going to be MY year! 


That is right ladies and gents. I am going to make the MOST out of this year. Try new things, meet new people, see new places. I am so excited...I really am. I am usually a 'glass half-empty' kinda gal but since ringing in the New Year with my boo's I am just way more optimistic! Especially since we had such a great NYE and New Year's Day!
I don't have any resolutions but I do have goals. I just find no one ever follows through with their resolutions...

But goals...well, that's entirely different I find. Especially since these are goals that I have been thinking about seriously the past few months. 
One of my first major goals is to lose weight...I need to lose this pudge, slim down and tone up. So that means clean eats, exercise and just taking care of myself all around. I am going to take care of ME this year...and I need to begin that by taking care of the outside, just as well as the inside. Well, what you eat too determines how you feel on the inside...exercise helps mental aspects as well...so you see, nutrition is major for me this year. Especially since I am taking it for school. 

Which leads me tooooo...my next goal, which is to crack down on school 110%. That means studying every day, no ifs ands or buts about it. I am really determined to learn everything I can about holistic nutrition. When I started my course just over 2 months ago there were things just after I began studying that came up...parents came to visit, I got Lou'e, I got sick, Travis got sick, Christmas came and went, New Year's arrived...so I was a busy bee and sorta put it on the back burner. I am excited for my subject through and am excited to get back at it!

I am also going to spend more one on one time with Travis. I hope to just go out and see more things with him, take some time to go out for dinners...just bond more. Talk more. Things like that. Strengthen our relationship, basically. :) 
I also am going to spoil and take care of my baby Lou'e.
I miss Sky so very much every single day...and we are coming up on one year pretty soon. I wish I could have him back every single day. But I know as well that Sky helped me find Lou'e. And I know he wants me to love Lou as much as I love him. 

So this year is going to be about me and my relationships. 

Amongst other things of course, which is to save moolah, find a new place/house, travel more, see lots of new things, take more pictures {hahah, people would laugh at this one}, do more DYI, declutter...just everything! A year of POSITIVITY!!!
That's all that 2013 is going to be. Positive. :)
Who else is with me?




  


-S.*

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great! I'm with you on the strengthening relationships thing plus exercising more. Hope you have a great year in 2013!
    Mary
    www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary! I hope you have yourself a fabulous 2013 as well!! xo

    -S.*

    ReplyDelete