Friday, January 18, 2013

::punk:geisha::

Here are a few older posts that I haven't...posted.
I am not having a good day right now...and will keep ya in the loop after the fact. 

~~~
I have come to the realization that I am a hermit – okay, maybe not a total hermit…but I love to be on my own. Well, most of the time anyways. 

There are days where I get a little depressed if I am alone for most of it…but at the same time, I just like doing everything on my own. Maybe it is because I do a lot of things on my own. The cooking. Cleaning. Shopping. Paying bills and whatnot. In that respect, I am very independent.
I find there are days where I am incredibly anti-social as well, I simply do not want to make small talk, chitchat, coffee talks or nothing. Maybe it is because I have enough shit on my plate that I don’t want to hear about others sob stories. I know that sounds absolutey horrible but I am sure you have thought about it too!

I guess the reason why I am posting this is because I am just in an anti-social mood today. I had a rough last couple of days too and I just feel too vulnerable if that makes sense…there are also things that are annoying me to no end that I can’t seem to figure out how to get out of!! But maybe I will do an anonymous blog to share all those trials and tribulations so the wrong people don’t read it. :P Muahaha. Just kidddddding!! Or am I? Lol.

I also want to say that I read Divergent and Insurgent {by Veronic Roth} and I love those books! I am now on the hunt for books that are similar to it! I seriously read these books in a day or two, that is how much I loved them. So there are a few books out there that are apparently similar that I want to get my hands on. But honestly, if you haven’t read these books, then do so! Same with The Host, I really liked that book as well. It was soooo good, I don’t know why it took me so long to read it as my Mom lent it to me like, a year ago! And my Pops got me Divergent when he went on one of his workie escapades {where of course there were celebs everywhere and they were giving the books away!}.

There are also some health and fitness goodies out there that I want to get my hands on too…I totally missed New Magazine Day yesterday! Yes, I am going to make it like, an official celebration type thing. Lol.

On yet another note, I cracked one of my back teeth and it is beginning to hurt like a biotch!! I don’t know HOW I managed to do this but when I run my tongue over it I can feel sharpness and a hole! I was doing so well too for the past 7 years. What is worse is the pain is beginning to give me headaches and that is never a good thing. My Mamma told me to get this poop straightened out before I start climbing the walls…tooth pain doesn’t sound good AT ALL! So wish me luck. I hope to get in this week or something. Fingers crossed.
I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far. Mine is just beginning as I had the flu or some other crap the past few days…thankfully I began feeling better just yesterday…I still feel a little “off” but way better than before that is for sure. No one likes feeling icky!!

I miss LouLou.

OH! And another thing, if you guys have Twitter than follow me - @glitrnglobetrtr and on Instagram at sandrag86 and you can follow Lou’e now too!! At loue_patootie for some adorbz pics of my little man!

Okay, that is enough rambling for now. :P

Lovisa Axelsson Hager by Ninja Hanna in “Punk Geisha” for Fashion Gone Rogue.








-S.*

No comments:

Post a Comment