Tuesday, January 08, 2013

::tuesday:mags:blab::

Yay me! I am almost done my first subject...just have another 50-70 questions to go and than I will be doing my exam; probably this weekend. I am nervous, and excited! I am really loving this subject and it is quite interesting. :) I will be happy and proud of myself once I have completed everything. 

On another note, I am so excited for new magazine day! There are a bunch that are coming out today because it is 2013 after all and many people's resolutions are to get fit, so the biggies {for fitness mags} come out this month. 
Oxygen, Oxygen Fat Loss Special, Fitness Rx, Muscle & Fitness Hers, Shape...like, it's endless. :) 
Exciiiiited. I love these mags you have no idea, lol. I don't even bother with fashion mags too much anymore as a lot of that stuff is on the internet...I just love the health and fitness ones. And you can always go back to them and learn something new. 

Enough rambling though, I am so scatter brained right now. I am going to go and do a bit of studying. :) 

Here we have the lovely Helena Christensen by Eric Guillemain for S Moda.






-S.*

No comments:

Post a Comment