Tuesday, August 16, 2011

::lost:world::

Hello everyone!
I trust everyone had a lovely weekend and Monday - I am glad Monday is done and over with this week, I am already looking forward to the upcoming weekend. 
The good thing about Tuesdays though is that it is new magazine day. ;)
Anyways, my weekend was quite nice! It was rather quiet - ran errands and did some groceries, had a small bonfire, a yummy barbecue {my boyfriend KNOWS how to grill} and lots of movie and show watching. :) 
Such as....Hall Pass {meh}, I Love You Man, {Meh}, Jurassic Park {WOOHOO!}, Cops {our weekend ritual}, The Girls Next Door {a new development} and a bunch more. 
The movie highlight was definitely Jurassic Park, I LOVE that movie...or movies and I am beyond excited to hear that there is going to be a Jurassic Park 4! 
Omg. I am going to be the FIRST in line to see that movie, no joke. Mind you, apparently it's going to take quite some time before it comes to theaters...some say 2012...some say 2013...who know's really. I hope though that Steven Spielberg gets on that - and fast! 
Anyways - other then that...and that is why I chose the next photo - because the background/location just reminds me of the movie...not to mention that the photograph in itself is stunning...I also found a new TV show that I am obsessed with! 
It's called Drop Dead Diva...ugh! I love that show! I am going to watch it religiously. I don't know what it is about that show that I adore...but I just do. 
If you guys haven't seen it, please check it out. I saw it on Slice on Sunday at around noon, but I am pretty sure it's a Lifetime show. Whatevs. Just Google it. It's my new found love {of a show - lol}. 

Jeneil Williams by Laurie Bartley for Elle US September 2011.



-S.*

No comments:

Post a Comment