Friday, July 18, 2014

::the:gorgeous:blake::

I must admit that I am having difficulties staying away from posting editorials...probably because they are so damn fabulous! Lol. I just love beautiful things and feel like I need to share the beauty and inspiring photo's with everyone. 
This next editorial is just to-die-for gorgeous. 
I was never a huge Blake Lively fan - I was Blair Waldorf-obsessed {you know you love me!}...all the way!! Lol. But now since she has taken my honey {Ryan Reynolds} and heard she is coming out with a blog of her own {I can't wait!!} and after seeing her in this s.t.u.n.n.i.n.g editorial...I think I may be officially obsessed!
This is GORGEOUS!

Blake Lively shot by Mario Testino for the August 2014 issue of Vogue. 
NEED to get my hands on this issue!! 









LOOOOVE that second to last photo...I wish I could blow it up and put it up on my wall! SOO lovely! Can't wait to read the article when this mag comes out - which should be soon!! 


-S.*



No comments:

Post a Comment