Wednesday, April 27, 2011

::nibbles::

Ha! I guess I lied yesterday. I didn't post anything after the Baldovino editorial - got quite busy. Life has been pretty busy in general which is a good thing. Need to make some changes and we are all on our way.
Anyways, this is a suuuuuper short recipe that I found on wholeliving.com.
I just found it interesting and it sounds like it would take literally 10 minutes to make on those busy nights and it doesn't sound half that bad. Might give it a shot one day when I have absolutely no time to cook. So here you go!
Bon Appetit!


Lentil, Carrot and Lemon Soup with Fresh Dill

Simmer 3/4 cup French green lentils with 4 chopped carrots, 2 sliced garlic cloves, and 1/2 teaspoon sea salt in water {enough to cover by 2 inches}, until tender, about 20 minutes. Stir in juice of 1 lemon, season to taste, and add about 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill to each bowl before serving. Serves 4.






Told you it was a quickie. ;)


-S.*

No comments:

Post a Comment