Wednesday, June 22, 2011

::back!::

I am super glad and surprised that I have not lost one follower during my little stint at not blogging...the reason being is that I haven't been feeling all that great and then I screwed my back up which led to me being bed ridden or sitting on the couch with A535 rub and a hot pack and I couldn't do much of anything let alone type and such. So I am sorry, I am back though!
I saw a Doc yesterday and I slipped something and just need to go to a chiro and take lots of pain meds - which reminds me, I still need to drop that 'script off. 
Today I am not feeling all that great yet again and would rather lay in bed and snooze since it's raining out there and we are supposed to get thunderboomers. Woohoo!

Hmm...for some reason I am unable to post pictures. Will have to try back in a few. 
Come back and check again!

-S.*

1 comment: