Thursday, February 28, 2013

::little:lou:&:his:adventures::

Not exactly a big fan of socks ~ but he looks so presh!

I know it has been a while since I wrote last...and I have yet to watch the latest episode of RHOV and fill you in on the deets as to what went on. But that'll happen, don't worry. :P Tomorrow I have a day off from work to watch my little LouLou as he is going in for surgery this morning and I am worried ~ I know I shouldn't be, but I am a crazy dog lady, so just keep him in your thoughts. I will call the vet later on this aft and make sure everything is fine. Unfortunately I cannot take him the same day as much as I would love to. But I know that he is in good hands. <3 span="">

I also finished watching the second season of Game of Thrones and omg, I cannot wait until season 3. Although I am debating on watching it on TV or waiting until it comes out on DVD/Bluray again. 
But honestly, what an amazing show. 

I also just finished another exam and am onto my 3rd subject which is Anatomy and Physiology, yikes! But I am really enjoying school. Immensely! :) 

So I owe some editorials and definitely some recipes...where I have tried a couple new ones actually and they turned out delicious! Travis really loved the recipes. 
There are a few more that I wanna try out that I found on the Kraft Canada website. Their recipes are so simple and easy to make. And cheap too! 

Anywho, here is an edit for you guys. 

Phoebe Tonkin by Zanita Morgan in "Phoebe Takes LA" for Fashion Gone Rogue.









-S.*

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! He's adorable. I hope all went well!
    <3 Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura! Everything did go well, will post soon! :)

    -Sandra.*

    ReplyDelete