Thursday, February 14, 2013

::valentines:love::

Happy Valentine's Day all! 


I hope that everyone is having a wonderful start to their lovey-dovey day. I, on the other hand, don't celebrate Valentine's Day with my boyfriend. Well, I mean, we used to go out and do dinners and stuff but it is sorta overrated. Of course it is so nice to get wined and dined...but my boyfriend isn't one to plan romantic get away's or nothing like that, but that's okay with me. 

Other then that the week is coming to an end...it's kinda dragging, but kinda not. I am just happy that this weekend is another long weekend {I say another because last Friday was a snow day} and I am stooooked. I am not sure what is on the agenda for most of it, but I plan to relax, study, have fun, the usual. Lol. Weekends are obviously, the best. 

This post is just going to be a random-o Sugar-Jar type-a post. 
Some pretty, inspirational, lovely, pictures. 




  













 








-S.*

2 comments:

  1. Ok so that first puppy is toooo stinkin cute! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. That he is! :P
    Happy Valentine's Day hun! :)

    -Sandra.*

    ReplyDelete