Monday, August 09, 2010

::hairstyle:of:the:moment::

(Photo Credit: Emma Watson Facebook Page)

Emma Watson sent shockwaves throughout the gossip mill when she was photographed sporting cropped do. Alot of speculation has been going on about whether or not Watson cut her hair off for a role or if it's a mean of rebellion. But it's no surprise to say that the leading Harry Potter lady now seemingly resembles a young Mia Farrow. Watson on the do says: "Oh my God, it was the most liberating thing! The stylist just grabbed the back of my hair and took a whole ponytail of hair out. It felt amazing. I love it.”So what inspired Watson to just chop all that gorgeous hair off and get a close-cropped coif? “I missed all that experimentation that most teenagers go through. I’ve wanted to do this since I was about 16, so as soon as I had the chance I was like, ‘Right. This is it.’”


Personally, I think it's uber adorable. And it kinda makes me want to take the plunge and cut all my hair off. She looks quite adorable! What do you guys think of her new do?


-S*

No comments:

Post a Comment