Friday, August 06, 2010

:::saccharine:sweet:::


My first post!

I used to have a blog a few years back but couldn't keep up with it as I was in college and didn't have enough time.

Fast forward a few years and here I am, things have slowed down slightly, but not completely.

This blog is going to be for those fashionista's that love style, celebs, good food and wine and are fitness buffs. There are people like that out there! I say this because I am one of them.

I love everything fashion, fitness and food. So I guess you could call this a "lifestyle" blog.

I need to get the hang of this and soon I'll be adding photo's and changing my templates. For now I will just keep it simple and give you guys tips, updates on fashion/stuff ( lol ) and advice.

Hope to have a few followers who will get a bit addicted to this blog. And I love to write and haven't done so in a while so I guess this will flex my abilities out a bit as well.

Anyways ~ I'll keep you all posted and I hope you guys will enjoy what's to come. :)


-S*
(Photo Credit: Nicole Richie Fansite www.love-richie.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment