Tuesday, August 17, 2010

::quote:of:the:day::

"Everyday with Johnny sums up romantic." ~ as told to the August 2010 issue of Marie Claire UK
(Photo Credit: www.vanessaparadispics.com)


Update...
I know, I know...I haven't posted in three days! This is craziness! So I woke up this morning and ran to the computer so that I could post at least something for you guys to read up on.
Anyways, I have noticed alot lately that Johnny Depp's other half, Vanessa Paradis, has been on so many covers of magazines the past few months, and not only that, but there has been quite a bit of hype surrounding her as well, she has just released a movie which she stars in called "L'arnacoeur" or "Heartbreaker", it's supposed to be the French version of "Love Actually"...I would like to see the movie, I have seen the previews and for lack of a better word, it looks "cute". Seriously. It does. Vanessa Paradis in her own way is dainty and delicate (I think those mean the same thing, ha ha ) and personally I love watching videos or interviews of her (mind you, she doesn't enjoy interviews all that much).
Not only that, but Paradis also has four more movies on the way as well. I think I am going to do a bit more research on this French songbird and actress as she almost has a magical if not incredibly intriguing quality about her.


-S*

1 comment: