Thursday, February 09, 2012

::random:survey::

Just for the heck of it, I decided I am going to do a random survey and post it on here. :) Sometimes they are fun to do when your schedule isn't crazy busy - that and I am freakin' sore from yesterday's circuit training and cardio workout. But, still going back to the gym tonight - will probably do something low impact so I don't throw myself off totally...oh yea, that's right, I said boxing yesterday but instead I did circuit training. 
Tomorrow is going to be a clean-up day for my company on the weekend - yay! Hangsies with my Pops and Sis and then gym the next day and more hangsies! 
I am going to have ONE cheat meal this weekend so I need to decide what that is. I have some apps {jalapeno poppers and such} so I gotta decide if I want that or what...or just something different...hmm...tricky. 
Anyways! Enough of my random nonsense...
Oh no, wait...I'm not done. 

Omg. I am so ridiculously excited for Spring. 
My boyfriend likes sleeping with the window open a hair and this morning I woke up to the sun being ridiculously bright, no cloud in the sky and birds chirpin' and singing away. 
I seriously love this. I love Spring. It makes me so happy getting out there and it being perfectly tepid and gorgeous...I just can't wait until Spring...
Although it is supposed to snow 5cm tomorrow...
The weather this year is crazy, I tell ya.

*Random Survey*

ABOUT YOU 

name  
Sandra

nic name
Sandy, Sandro, Miss G  

todays date  
February 9th, 2012

birthday  
May 22, 1986

age  
obviously 25

grade  
done school

zodiac sign  
gemini

birthstone  
emerald

hair  
long and dark brown

eyes  
one eye is half brown half green - the other is green 
{heterochromia iridium}

height  
5'5"

you in one word  
this is tricky...kind

hobbies  
reading, writing, drawing, fitness, photography, blogging

label yourself  
label how? 

play any sports?  
nope. but might look into soccer in the Summertime

RELATIONSHIPS 

orientation  
straight

longest realatiinship  
the one I am currently in

are you single  
nope

how much older do you date  
I would probably do 5 max

how much younger  
I used to date younger - not sure if I would again
not that I plan on dating again. lol.

FAVES 

book  
there are so many...The House Next Door by Anne River Siddons...Under the Dome & Salem's Lot & All Dark No Stars by Stephen King...lots by Dean Koontz...there are tunz...

drink  
water, green tea {or any tea pretty much} and wine

food  
pasta, potatoes, seafood, cheese

t.v. show  
anything on food network & gossip girl

mythical creature  
sirens

color  
turquoise, black, pink, red

website  
this one, ha ha
roguerunway.blogspot.com
fashiongonerogue.com
cracked.com
just a lot of blogs and such...

magazine  
women's health
oxygen
fitness rx
shape
self
people stylewatch
glamour

month  
December
May

cartoon  
sailor moon

comic book  
the archie comics

YOUR MUSIC 

fave band  
the corrs, the police, depeche mode, queen, sting, kid cudi, christina aguilera
  
fave CD  
tricky, I don't know really - anything by the corrs

fave radio station  
zenradio

favorite song
when the world is running down {you make the best of what's still around} by The Police

current song on your playlist playing over and over
lujon by henry mancini
inutile et indispensable by little people

HAVE YOU EVER 

been in a fight  
yea - if you want to consider it that - nothing "damaging"

shoplifted  
yes, when I was young and stupid

been expelled  
no

had detention  
yes

been arrested  
no

had anger classes  
no...but sometimes I consider them

had a therapist  
yes

done drugs  
yes...nothing "hard"

been on probation  
no

failed a class  
yes - math

worn your EXs clothes  
no

skinny dipped  
no

LAST PERSON... 

you talked to  
my boyfriend

kissed  
my boyfriend

hugged  
my boyfriend

punched  
my bf...

spent the night with  
.....my bf...

CAN YOU / ARE YOU? 

dance  
loooove dancing...not sure how good I am at it anymore, lol

sing  
in the shower

draw  
I do draw - not spectacularly

roll your tounge  
how? like...r's? if that, then yes

write poetry  
i used to

double jointed  
no

a smoker  
used to be. smoke free for just over 2 years now, yay me!

a drinker  
wino

a pack rat  
no? what does that mean?
oh I just googled it...um...not really...I don't collect "useless" things

IFs 

you were a plant youd be  
a palm tree

you had a super power itd be  
telepathy or teleportation

could change yourself 1 way you'd  
lose some poundage! lol
um...I wouldn't be such a freakin' worrywort

you could bang a celeb itd be  
tom hardy

you could kill and get away w/ it youd kill  
no one! this question is dumb

you were an animal youd be  
a cat

ONE OR THE OTHER 

tea or coffee  
tea

rain or shine  
both but I love me some thunderstorms

cat or dog  
both

dino or robots  
dinosaurs

ninja or pirate  
oh crap - this is really a hard one for me! I have to say a pirate that has ninja skills...

kiss or hug  
depends on who from!

english or math  
english

MTV or FUSE  
neither

sound or silence  
sound

winter or summer  
Summer

spring or fall  
i love both in their own ways

boys or girls  
boys

stripes or dots  
dots

acoustic or electric  
depends on what kind of music

black or white  
both!

vans or chucks  
neither

preps or punks  
punks

emo or scene  
i don't even know what scene is...

tattoos or piercings  
don't matter

blondes or brunettes  
both

RANDOMNESS 

your best friend is  
my boyfriend, my Familia

you hate____the most  
people that talk shit behind your back

your pet peeve is  
people who are controlling
people who stare at you at the gym
when the car is parked and I can barely open my freakin' door

what makes you happy  
my family and boyfriend
my cat and pup - animals
friends
books
my bed
big blankets and tea {fireplaces optional}
roadtrips
beautiful things

what makes you angry  
assholes
controlling people
people who use you to their own devices
books/magazines that are destroyed
people who abuse others/animals
when the battery on my laptop is at 10%

your dysfunction is  
anxiety

your biggest fear is  
I don't or won't usually write down my fears because I'm paranoid...

one totally random fact on you is  
when my feet get hot in my shoes I get really REALLY irritable

what shoes are you wearing  
none at the moment...but i am usually wearing my Grandma's boots lately

your lucky # is  
3, 5, 7, 12, 13

words you say most are  
geezealoo, oh my gaaww, what the fudge, redundant

the most nasty school meal is  
i didn't eat cafeteria shit

your Myspace URL is  
don't have myspace - that was way back in the day

you AIM s/n is  
don't use this either

do you keep a journal  
yes, i do

do you have a blog  
this one!

any bad habits  
picking at my lips - weird, i know

religious beliefs are  
roman catholic

your most embarassing moment is  
hmm...i can't think of any at the moment, but i am sure there is a tun!

most missed memory is  
home! 
travelling everywhere

where are you this very moment  
in my huge fluffy bed

fave quote ever  
i am still looking for my favourite quote..but i guess we can go with 
"i'd rather be hated for who i am, then liked for who i'm not"

your life dream  
family, happy, healthy, financially stable, my own business, a gorgeous house, a car {meaning I would be driving!}, travelling, trying new things!

best thing in your room  
everything - new bedroom set. ;) 

do you own a digital camera  
yes, two

do you own an ipod  
did, gave it to my Mamma

are you glad this is over 
kinda, i am getting hungry


-S.*

No comments:

Post a Comment