Monday, December 03, 2012

::my:day::

Wow. Did I disappear or what? Sorry! :/ 
Honestly though, if you had the bundle of joy that I have right now than you would be all over him and not blogger or anything else for that matter. Lol.
It is week 3 now with little Lou'e and he is going in for his third set of shots at the vet tomorrow. I am sure he won't like his vet visit very much, but it's gotta be done. 
The weekend was quite good, but than again, it flew by way too fast. I just wish we had an extra day in there somewhere! Damn.


Dark Belgium Chocolate. This box of chocolate is super expensive and came straight from Belgium from my Pappafranz!! Yummmm.

My little man and his first bath. He didn't like it too much, but he was okay. Came out smelling so lovely afterwards! I want his shampoo!

Too funny not to share. How to get a hardcore Habs fan to admit that the Toronto Maple Leafs are the best NHL team ever...security answer for a money transfer. :)

This is what my boss and I did on Friday. Closed up the print shop and became tattoo artists. ;) I drew a mighty fine anchor.

Wayback playback. My two men relaxing. Wow that bed is suuuuper small compared to what we have no, lol!

The startings of a delicious homemade chicken noodle soup that my Mom taught me how to make. Added some leeks in there. So delicious. Perfect comfort food.

Some puppy swag from Gramma. :) 

My baby, pooped out. Pretty much the size of the remote control. Lol. 

I hope that everyone is having a great start to their weekend. I know it is Monday, but we are that much closer to the weekend again. :) Hahah. 


-S.*

1 comment:

  1. In general, the higher the towel's weight in grams, the better value the towel will be. [url=http://www.ukdresshop.co.uk]Evening Dresses uk[/url]
    [url=http://www.expeditionparkaca.com]canada goose canada[/url] In truth, it does not use leather or other standard leather-based materials, what it uses is a content named Canvas, which is usually utilized in oil painting.
    LIVESTRONG is a registered trademark of the LIVESTRONG Foundation. [url=http://www.londongenuinepandora.com]thomas sabo on sale[/url] When people choose the shoes, many of them have very little consideration about shoe's actual function, even has faded from the memory many design shoe's original meaning. Yes, do the wedge thing as much as you can, but if you want heels you can walk in, forget stilettos; wear those only in extraordinary circumstances (the job requires it, and you only need to do a limited amount of walking). If you are short, make sure that the miniskirt is longer than it is wide, or you will look like a postage stamp, she warns..
    Joann Yate's Control Through Communication is another.. [url=http://www.femmescanadagoose.com]canada goose femme[/url] You can go as far as you want when you decide to go with thigh-high boots.
    Well fitted tops in solid colors look best with bubble skirts that you can find aplenty in Elan International Clothing under its women's casual clothing section.. As a business associate please don't expect your client to invite you for beer and sausages at a local restaurant. As a leader in the medical apparel industry, Dickies whites offer you more. [url=http://www.promkleidde.com/]mac duggal ball gown [/url]

    ReplyDelete