Monday, October 22, 2012

::style:hits:october::

The weekend totally flew by...and I mean flew by...I woke up this morning and honestly thought to myself, where the heck did the time go?! It was a nice weekend though. The first one in a long time where we haven't had to do a thing - thank goodness. We have been quite busy and the next few ones are going to be even busier as well.






In November my parents will be coming down from California so I am quite excited about that. To see them and spend some time together and celebrate the American Thanksgiving in Canada together. :) Of course, more turkey! Yumyum. I just love it when they come down to visit - or when I go there. Family really is everything.
Other then that, I start school today! Woot woot! :)
I wish it were a rainy Monday though - Monday's should always be rainy. Always. Lol.
I am working on a new header and a bit of a new design on my blog. Hopefully one day I will be able to understand all this HTML talk and whatnot and not use a blogger template and try something from scratch...but I have a lot on my plate right now with work, school, relationship, life in general so I might wait a little bit before I tackle that. I love that lately I am constantly learning and trying new things. :)
Anyways...enough rambling...let's get to the post...some style hits and misses. :)









  


Someone commented on my last style hits post that Lauren can't do no wrong - and you are absolutely right...sometimes I think she plays it a little too safe but she always looks incredibly put together. And I think Katy Perry got it right this time, she looks gorgeous in that dress..Halle Barry, always looks fantastic...SJP - need I say more? Really...


-S.*


No comments:

Post a Comment