Monday, October 29, 2012

::the:darling:miss:underwood::

It's sorta becoming apparent that I have a thing for blondes. Lol. I mean that in a totally heterosexual way. But some of my fave celebs, singers, models are all blonde. Nicole Richie, Kate Moss, Julie Benz, Grace Potter - the list goes on and on. I think it is because I desperately want to be a blonde...but that ain't gunna happen if my Sister has anything to do with it. Lol. Although, maybe one day I will try and go platinum...okay, maybe not platinum. But it sure as hell would be fun! Then again, I gotta stay true to my brunette roots - literally! But anywho, one of my fave blondes is none other then Carrie Underwood. I love her. Her music. Her hair. She's gorgeous and has an amazing sense of style. She always looks so well put together, classy, and just uber-glamourous. So here we have our next style icon, Miss Carrie Underwood. Who I would like to call the Legs of Country Music...I mean, who the heck wouldn't want those gams!!? Geeze...




 













-S.*{Source: Images from Zimbio/Google Images}

No comments:

Post a Comment