Saturday, May 07, 2011

::almost:summertime::

Currently I am parked in mine and my boyfriends car in the driveway with the door propped open watching him rake the front lawn which is going to take him foreveerrrrr. 
It was a pretty busy day for us while we went out to Home Depot and picked up a few baby veggie plants for the garden out in the backyard. I am excited to garden again this year. As I didn't last year at all because I was just too lazy. This time I got some interesting plants...such as cauliflower and broccoli. And when I mean interesting, I mean that I never grew these guys on my own. Same with red {Spanish} onion...I also got some chives, dill, rosemary, a bunch of tomatoes and I plan on getting some cucumbers once they are ready to be planted. I will be sure to take pictures and post them once I get them planted and take progress pictures of how they do throughout the Spring and Summer. And then I will {for once} eat from the garden as I didn't last time for some odd reason {don't ask}.
Ahh...I love the warm weather. It isn't crazy warm right now but it's just nice enough and it smells divine of fresh cut grass. 
The sun is hiding behind some clouds, peeking out from time to time. 
I will be making my frickles soon enough and I am not too sure what is on the menu for tonight's dinner. We were supposed to go out for dinner but tomorrow is Mother's Day and I am sure the resto's are booked up like kookoobanana's. 
Anyways...enough about that.
Here is an ad campaign featuring the beyond stunning Isabeli Fontana along with the lovely Caroline Trentini for Morena Rosa; Fall 2011 campaign by Henrique Gendre.







-S.*

2 comments:

  1. the pictures are amazing lovely! I would really like if you would have a look at my blog:) <3

    ReplyDelete