Friday, November 02, 2012

::lost:highway::

I have not been having the greatest of sleeps lately...so I hope to recharge this weekend, as I have mentioned in a previous post. I still have yet to review the books that I recently got as well as some mags that I got too! There is so much info in them. Gawd, I love to read. 
So I am going to share as much as I can. As I plan to be UBER lazy this weekend! Other then cleaning tomorrow morning...I hope not to wake up at 3am {AGAIN} because if I do, then it is guaranteed I'll be cleaning like mad woman instead of just laying there and staring at the ceiling. Lol. 
Anyways...I am having problems with blogger and I hope it gets resolved. A lot of followers are not getting that the URL changed. Which is a total bummer, but I am working on it! So be patient pleeeease. 

Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. :) <3 font="font">

Loved Garrett Hedlund in Country Strong. 
Kati Nescher & Garrett Hedlund for Peter Lindbergh in Vogue US October 2012.









-S.*

No comments:

Post a Comment