Wednesday, November 07, 2012

::photo:of:the:day::

I am obsessed with food. Food is on my mind 24/7 ~ so I think it is a good idea to look into a career or go to school that has everything and anything to do with food. That is why I'm taking Holistic Nutrition through the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition. So far, so good. I am enjoying it immensely  even though there are a few things here and there that I'm stumped on, I can power on through as someone told me today. ;) 
So what better photo to choose for photo of the day then one that is fashion & food related. 
Here we have Raquel Zimmerman ~ I just found this pic on a random USB...but I am pretty sure this is from an issue of Vogue. 
It reminds me of Food Network's Chopped. 



-S.*

2 comments:

  1. And I love eating and it's really nice if a person can cook well:) Great post, thank you for share:D
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alex
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cooking! I love food! So what a combo for me...fashion and food? Perfect. ;)

    -Sandra.*

    ReplyDelete