Friday, October 21, 2011

::friday:&:breastesesss::

This is going to be the most randomest beginning of a post...
My bra is seriously pissing me off. 
And I just don't mean one bra that I have in particular...I mean ALL bras PISS me OFF!!!
I hate them! I am so uncomfortable right now that I feel like I might lose it. 
To be honest, I am not sure when this began happening...I do remember happier days of bras not bothering me at all...maybe I didn't have boobs then, I don't know...but now I am always so uncomfortable. Now you may be thinking that I am wearing the wrong size bra...no no no...I know what bra size I am and wear the right ones thank you...
I try not to jump or move around like crazy in fear that my bra is going to drive me even crazier, it's the most random thing on the planet...
I wonder if I lose weight if my boobs will shrink and then I will be more comfortable. It is quite possible...
Ugh. This is really pissing me off. 

Just thought I would share my thoughts on that. 

Happy Friday!!!




I wonder if Salma Hayek's bra's piss her off. 
Maybe I will get fake tits and then I won't have to wear a bra and the world will be a better place...
What a way to start a Friday! Hahaha.


-S.*

No comments:

Post a Comment