Tuesday, October 18, 2011

::interesante::

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

There are so many interesting things that happen on a daily basis...so many nuggets of knowledge that you accumulate throughout your weeks, months, years & lives that you have to share it with people. 
I find that some individuals can be incredibly narrow-minded and not give certain aspects of conversation a chance and that seriously irritates me. 
At the end of the day - you can't really do much about it except sit and stew and wonder why that person just doesn't get it! 
I think that we definitely need to keep an open mind on a day-to-day basis and take into account everyone's opinions {even though at times I can be seriously bull-headed}. 

That's why I am going to try and share as many appealing articles as I can with you guys. Give people that follow this blog a chance to learn something new and interesting on a daily basis. I guess that is why I do this. I think that a lot of information that is out there just doesn't get to the general population of younger people. 
It can have anything to do with health and fitness, to mental health and things that go on in the world that we just don't pay attention to. 
Don't worry, I'm not going to go on political rantings and such...just little things here and there that caught my eye and I found intriguing. 

I'm also going to post a series of mini-recipes, going to try to do that either today or sometime this week. 
Or I might actually start with that shortly. 
Also - it's new magazine day! Woohoo! I hope that there are some new mags out there {particularly fitness ones} and we shall see later on this afternoon. 
On another note, the weather is becoming increasingly chillier here in Canada and I am in desperate need of a new winter jacket. 
Anyone have any idea's on where there are some great jackets out there I can get? 
Today I am going to start my diet and share with all of you how my progress is going. I might end up putting some before and afters as well just to give you all an idea. 

I guess all in all what I am trying to say in this post is that I am going to try and get a bit more personal with my writing. 
This way, a lot more people can relate...and even ask some questions that I could try and answer. Either way, I hope everyone is having a great start to their Tuesday mornings and hope you are all keeping warm wherever you are - that is...if you have cold weather. Lol. 


"We were so hooked on blogging that we spent every waking moment with it. Our personal lives and our blogging have sort of merged together and it has become something that we live day in day out." - Zuzana Light on her blogging journey with her husband Freddie. They have one of the greatest fitness blogs out there now. Check out: www.bodyrock.tv. Very inspirational.


-S.*

{Photo Credit: bodyrock.tv}

No comments:

Post a Comment